Many people know that women make 77 cents to the dollar compared to men. But did you know that African-American women make just 64 cents to the dollar, and Hispanic women make just 56 cents? One group offers an interesting way to fix this.
Nakagawa Ayaka, MaRs Attacks! shopgirl
I want to do this to my hair
I wish more cartoons taught young girls that if a man harasses you or annoys you or whatever you should blow him up with a bazooka and feel no remorse :)))
Ivy leaned back to avoid the propulsion blast. They’ve done this before.
bullet list of what is so ridic about this scene
- animal-human embrace and SMILING POLARBEARDOG
- katara using naga as a motivator for korra since korra and naga probably ran around together as little pups side by side
- katara not using something like…’think about being the avatar’ or ‘think about the avatar state’
- naga staying in place and most likely making eye contact with human biffle to encourage her
- korra not giving up because it’s naga
- katara’s ‘proud of that gurl’ face
- korra happy face
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST
- KORRA NOT GIVIN’ UP
- not because she’s the avatar
- but because she’s korra.
This scene meant so much to me…you don’t even know. I was at the NYCC crying because Korra’s recovery wasn’t rushed, its being depicted so well and it hit a spot about my own recovery. I don’t talk much about it, but maybe one day.
I rarely buy trades of issues I’ve a already read, but these were 50% off and I couldn’t resist #NYCC #nycchaul
Whats a vampire’s favorite kind of cheese….. Monster-ella!
A little cosplay/mashup action I thought might be fun in the spirit of the comic con season ;o) Wonder Korra and Super Asami…to the rescue! (Totally off model, I know!)
My Power Girl shoes!! Thrifted these today for just $8. They just needed a lil acetone and love~
#nycc #powergirl #casualcosplay